Activity Program for Teens
Here at the Schröckerhof, we have lots to offer teens!
Our horses are an absolute hit!
Riding and lending a hand in the stable are pretty close to the top of the list for teens staying with us, both summer and winter. In summer, our swimming pond is a popular gathering spot to splash about in the water and chill.
But also in the area surrounding the Schröckerhof, lots of fun and action awaits:
Cool in summer
- Mountain go-carting on the Hochwurzen
- Planai Adventure Park
- Wild Waters alpine trail in Rohrmoos-Untertal
- Schladming adventure pool
- Skywalk Dachstein and the Ice Palace
- Rittisberg Adventure Mountain incl. the Rittisberg Coaster, Ramsau Beach, archery course...
- Cave hike in Obertal
- Rock climbing in Haus
- Alpaca and llama trekking in Aich
- E-bike rentals in Schladming
- Hikes to enchanted mountain tarns
- Mushroom nature path in Schladming
... these are free with the Schladming-Dachstein Sommercard or at least discounted.
Top Winter Hits
- Planai Adventure Park also opened in winter
- Funparks for snowboarders and freeriders
- Night sledding on the Hochwurzen
- Indoor rock climbing
- Ice skating in Schladming
- Torchlight hikes
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Sky Walk Dachstein and Ice Palace
- Skiing directly from the Schröckerhof
- Our "open stable" in winter